Free Live Online Seminar – 8am Friday February 25th 2022
To Register Email
Join Dr Daniel Meyerkort for a live online Seminar where you will learn about all aspects of knee arthritis and how best to treat your knee pain. Topics covered will include
- Why knee arthroscopy ‘clean up’ surgery is ineffective for arthritis
- The benefits of starting a Physiotherapy exercise program on knee pain and function
- Practical weight loss methods and how this can help knee pain
- Injections for knee pain
- Modern Knee Replacement Surgery and the role of Robotic Surgery in Knee Replacement
- Getting ‘fit’ before surgery and the benefits of exercise and dietary ‘prehab’
Dr Daniel Meyerkort works at Perth Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre and has subspecialty interest in knee replacement surgery, including the latest Robotic surgical techniques. He is passionate about optimising your health before surgery and has prospective research with Australia’s peak scientific body, the CSIRO, analysing the benefits of the CSIRO Low Carb Diet before knee replacement surgery.
The seminar will run for half an hour, with the opportunity to ask questions to Daniel after.