Complimentary Knee Arthritis Seminar Perth
Join Dr Daniel Meyerkort, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Karrinyup Physiotherapy, for a complimentary seminar where you will learn about all aspects of knee arthritis and how best to treat your knee pain. Topics covered will include
- Why knee arthroscopy ‘clean up’ surgery is ineffective for arthritis
- The benefits of starting a Physiotherapy exercise program on knee pain and function
- Practical weight loss methods and how this can help knee pain
- Injections for knee pain
- Robotic Partial and Total Knee Replacement
- Getting ‘fit’ before surgery and the benefits of exercise and dietary ‘prehab’
Dr Daniel Meyerkort works at Perth Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre and has a subspecialty interest in knee replacement surgery, Robotic Partial and Total Knee Replacement. He is passionate about optimising your health before surgery and has prospective research with Australia’s peak scientific body, the CSIRO, analysing the benefits of the CSIRO Low Carb Diet before knee replacement surgery.
Each month, Daniel will be joined by a guest Physiotherapist speaker to give their perspective on knee pain management.
The seminar will run for 45 minutes, with the opportunity to ask questions to Daniel and Joshua after.
Places are limited, RSVP essential
email@example.com or phone 92124293